At Atlas Financial Service, we do not charge our clients the cost we incur when filing suit to collect the debts you are owed. Our team of legal debt collection experts exhaust all opportunities to make a reasonable agreement with debtors to pay past due amounts. If all reasonable options have failed we will pursue all amounts over $150* and we pay all costs** including attorney fees.
No one looks forward to sending anyone to Legal collections. However, legal collections are a necessity when all other avenues have failed.
Legal Collection Questions:
- Will the past due account holder file bankruptcy?
- Can the past due account holder hide assets before you collect?
- What happens when a debtor files for bankruptcy?
- Is private representation more cost effective?
- We have exhausted all efforts to collect with no result in payment.
- Knowledge that the debtor has enough funds to pay debt.
- Have proper documentation to file suit.
- The account is under the 6 year guideline in Washington and Oregon.
Once we have obtained a judgment we can proceed with garnishing wages, bank accounts, and attaching liens on residential and commercial properties.